Sunday, August 26, 2012

First Day of School Printables!

Pin It
My oldest, Miss J, is going to Kindergarten! 


I've seen all kinds of cute 1st day of school printables on Pinterest, and thought I would share with you some that I created myself!


I thought these turned out cute!  Click below to download!






If you would like to customize it yourself, I'm including a Word version of the file that you can download and customize!!



Links for Download:







Hope this helps some of you Mommas sending off your little ones!



5 comments:

  1. I was thinking about you this morning. I hope you're holding up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely need to print those out! So so cute. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How do I customize for 3rd grade for my daughter? Thank you!!!!
    twogirlsmom@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. What font did you use on the Kindergarten? Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. POSITIVE Root Therapy is one of the best Hair Oil brand In market and have trust of , customers and provides services such as best onion oil for hair , at the cheapest prices .

    ReplyDelete

I truly enjoy and appreciate EVERY comment! Thank you for taking the time to comment, and stop by my blog!