Tuesday, December 18, 2012

2013 Primary Binder Printables

Pin It
The theme for Primary in 2013 is "I am a Child of God".


I created these printables for anyone that wants them!






Valiant 10/11 Boys

****UPDATE 12/19****
I've had some feedback that the above PDF files printed grainy.  Sorry about that!  I'm putting links below to HIGH RESOLUTION versions!

President Cover
1st Counselor
2nd Counselor
Secretary

CTR 4
CTR 5
CTR 6
CTR 7

Valiant 8
Valiant 9
Valiant 10/11 Boys
Valiant 10/11 Girls

BLANK Cover
Cover with year 2013

Hope these help some of you!  Happy Printing!

8 comments:

  1. Hey Sarah you're amazing. I just got called to the primary presidency as secretary and am about to make binders for the upcoming year! Thanks for being so awesome. love your old roomie Becky fresh:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, these are great. What a neat design. I'm using the Blank one and adding Sister Friendly since that is my calling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I love these but I'm having a really hard time saving and printing them. I'm able to open up the file and see the picture. But it brings up a blank page when I try to print them. Is there any way you can email me the JPEG file? I wanted these for our presidency binders. If you can send me the file for the entire Presidency that would be wonderful!! My email is daracampbell98@gmail.com. Please help!

    Dara Campbell

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! Thank you for these! I love them... The HR Sunbeams one is missing? :( We are definitely going to use them!! Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these! The Sunbeam High Res is missing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, I love these and am wondering if you could customize? I know they are a few years old. If so, please contact me at kgudac@msn.com thank you

    ReplyDelete
  7. POSITIVE Root Therapy is one of the best Hair Oil brand In market and have trust of , customers and provides services such as best onion oil for hair , at the cheapest prices .

    ReplyDelete

I truly enjoy and appreciate EVERY comment! Thank you for taking the time to comment, and stop by my blog!